Friday, November 6, 2009

New Work!

Hi everybody, I have FINALLY finished Bernanke (yay!) and the No Doubt piece. I voluntarily became a hermit to finish and tweak the pieces in time for some competition deadlines and because I am ready for some new inspiration. I will let everyone know if anything gets accepted.
Here's Ben. Many thanks to everyone for all their suggestions and support in the creation of this piece. I'm incredibly proud of the finish, particularly since there were so many interruptions while I was working on it. I hope you all like it.
The No Doubt piece also had a stretched out development process but I am really happy with the final product.
I will post some new thumbnails and sketchbook pages soon, as well as a new drawing done in the Florence style.

No comments:

Post a Comment